Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm Baaaack

Wow, it's been so long since I've blogged I don't know where to start. Maybe with a quick update on how we've been?

Busy, as always. Since my last post, Ryan took a business trip for 10 days with only some disastrous consequences this time. (Bad things ALWAYS happen when Ryan gets on an airplane without us.) This time it was the stomach flu for me and a fall down a few stairs for Lottie. Somehow we survived. More happily, we all got down to FL for 5 days at the beginning of April for some much needed R&R. Beach, golf, tennis, Disney and mostly good weather. Very dreamy and we're all still a bit sad to be back.

Then there was Easter, of course, with a visit from my sister and her boys. It was a beautiful day in VA after a most cruddy Sat and a perfect occasion for egg hunting, ham, and a delicious Vouvery.

The girls have finally gotten to their county classes- Izzy in soccer and Lottie in gym jam. We went for our first trip of 2009 to the Falls Church farmers' market this past weekend to delicious results. We also had our first BBQ and mass playdate. After all of this, I think I can safely say, spring has arrived, thank the lord.



Pre-Easter Egg hunting


Golfing in FL


Cousins

No comments: